Monday, October 11, 2010

Healthy Walking Exercise - Oct 11, 2010

1)  Started my healthy walking exercise this morning at 5.55am


2)  Pictures taken during my walk this morning.






3)  People that came here for the walk this morning.

En. Zaratin
En. Nabah
Si Tanggang
Si Kopo
4)  Completed my 5th lap at 6.32am


When I was about to start my walk, I saw my neighbour, En. Zaratin has just arrived so I waited for him to begin the walk together.  While we were on our way down on our first lap, En. Nabah arrived.  Si Tanggang came while we were on our way down on our 3rd lap and Si Kopo arrived during my 5th and final lap.  I left after that while they continued with their walk.

I could hardly feel any breeze blowing this morning.  The sky was covered with clouds and looked gloomy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Analytics