Friday, October 29, 2010

Healthy Walking Exercise - Oct 29, 2010

1)  Started my healthy walking exercise this morning at 5.59am



2) Pictures taken during my walk.








3) People that came here for the morning walk.

En. Zaratin & En. Shahrin

4) Completed my 5th lap at 6.36am


When I arrived, En. Shahrin has already started his morning most probably already reaching the top while En. Zaratin came a minute later.  We waited for Shahrin to reach the finishing line before beginning my 1st lap.

En. Zaratin and myself completed 5 laps during the walk while En. Shahrin completed 6 laps when all of us left.

I almost had a bad accident while heading for home.  It was pure luck that I managed to escape.  It was my mistake, I did not notice the on coming car which was driving speedily at that moment. I managed to momentarily stopped upon hearing the honking which allowed the speeding car to swiftly past right in front of me that avoided a direct collision.  Thank God, I managed to escape that tragedy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Analytics