Thursday, October 14, 2010

Healthy Walking Exercise - Oct 14, 2010

1) Started my healthy walking exercise this morning at 5.53am


2)  Pictures taken during my walk this morning.






3)  People that came for the walk this morning.

Mr. James Tai

Si Kopo

4)  Finished my 5th lap this morning at 6.27am


I started off walking alone this morning.  Mr. James Tai arrived while I was on my way down during my 1st lap.  After that it was only the 2 of us walking and Si Kopo arrived while we were on our way down during my 4th lap.  Mr. Tai and I left upon completion of my 5th lap while Si Kopo continued with his walk.

I was glad to see some sun rays this morning where it was gloomy for the past few days.  Like yesterday, the morning breeze could hardly be felt and it only started to blow quite strongly during my last lap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Analytics