Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Healthy Walking Exercise - Oct 20, 2010

1)  Started my healthy walking exercise this morning at 5.53am


2)  Pictures taken during my walk this morning.






3)  Completed my 5th lap at about 6.28am.

Like yesterday, En. Zaratin and myself started off walking together this morning.  On the way down during our 1st lap, a couple and their granddaughter arrived.  They only completed 2 laps  then left after that.  En. Nabah joined us on our 3rd lap then another uncle joined us  while we were  on our way down at the top.  Zaratin and myself left after completed our 5th lap while Nabah and uncle continued with their walk.

I did not take the opportunity to snap the pictures of those coming here this morning as I was trying to conserve my batteries level which ran out before I could snap my closing shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Analytics