Monday, October 4, 2010

Healthy Walking Exercise

DATELINE: 04-10-2010 (Monday)

1) Started my healthy walking exercise this morning at 5.54am


2)  Pictures taken during my morning walk.






3)  Completed my 5th lap at 6.29am


This morning there were only 2 of us who came here for the morning walk, i.e. my neighbour En. Zaratin and myself.  We were busy talking and I forgot to take a snap of him which I normally do to those that come here every morning.  

The breeze was great this morning so it made our walk more enjoyable.  It was blowing strongly against our faces on the way down which could only be felt at the top.  Not every morning you can have this opportunity to savour this  kind of wonderful feeling of freshness where money could not buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Analytics