Saturday, October 2, 2010

Healthy Walking Exercise

Dateline  :  02-10-2010 (Saturday)

1)  Started my healthy walking exercise this morning at 6.28am

En. Rahman & En. Zaratin
2)  Pictures taken during the walk this morning.







3)  People that came here for the morning walk.

Mr. Abel
Mr. Chan

4)  Completed my 6th lap at 7.09am.


I started off late this morning.  When I arrived, Mr. Abel was warming up and about to start his walk while I saw both En. Rahman and En. Zaratin on the way down on their 4th lap.  I waited for them to begin my 1st lap.

Rahman and Zaratin left after completed their 5th lap while Abel and myself continued with our walk.  On the way down on our 2nd lap, a teenager Chan came and he started off running from the bottom.  I noted that he reached the top without stopping which required lots of stamina.

Abel left after completed his 3rd lap while I contined another 2 more laps.  When I left, Chan was still continuing with his exercise running up the slope which is his 4th lap.  How I wish I could have that sort of stamina.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Analytics