Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Healthy Walking Exercise - Oct 13, 2010

1)  Started my healthy walking exercise this morning at 5.56am


2)  Pictures taken during my walk this morning.






3)  People that came here for the morning walk.

En. Nabah

4)  Completed my 5th lap at 6.32am


I started walking alone this morning and En. Nabah arrived while I was walking down during my 1st lap.  Then it was only the two of us walking until my 5th lap.

There was hardly any morning breeze blowing this morning.  When I first arrived I thought it was going to be a fine morning but it looked otherwise.  Thick clouds started forming and regrouping over the skies.  Before I left I predicted it was going to rain and while I went home to fetch my children to school, it already started to rain.  I was lucky to have completed my walk before the rain came.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Analytics