Thursday, November 11, 2010

Healthy Walking Exercise - Nov 11, 2010

1)  Started my healthy walking exercise this morning at 5.51am


2)  Pictures taken during the morning walk.







3)  People that came here for the morning walk.

En. Jamil, En. Nabah, En. Zaratin, En. Shahrin & Mr. Rayner
4)  Completed my 5th lap at 6.31am


Last night, my youngest son, Jason reminded me that he has to reach school early today.  In order to send my son to school earlier, I've to begin my healthy walking exercise early this morning with Rayner who complaint a little lethargic lately. I'm glad he's taken the initiative to improve his health by joining me.  We started off our 1st lap together and En. Zaratin joined us from 2nd lap onwards.  While the three of us were at the top, En. Nabah came chasing after us so that we can walk down together. En. Shahrin arrived  when we were approaching the finishing line of our 2nd lap while En. Jamil joined us during my 4th lap.

Rayner and myself left after completing 5 laps while the rest of the group continued with their walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Analytics