Monday, November 22, 2010

Healthy Walking Exercise - Nov 22, 2010

I used to heat up my engine every morning at about 5.40am for about 5 minutes before moving out to my healthy walking exercise venue.  Unfortunately when I was about to proceed to start up my engine, a sudden heavy shower started prompting me to cancel this morning program.

The sad part it, the rain stopped at about 6.05am.  I wanted to proceed but hesitated because I have to send my son to school this morning and I don't want to be late due to my program. In fact most of the school final term holidays has already started  but my son's school requested an extension to begin another two weeks later.

I'm rather disappointed to have missed another day again besides Sunday which is usually my rest day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Analytics