Friday, November 5, 2010

Healthy Walking Exercise - Nov 5, 2010

1)  Started with my healthy walking exercise this morning at 6.06am


2)  Pictures taken during my walk this morning.







3)  People that came here for the morning walk.


4)  Completed my 6th lap at 6.49am


Today is public holiday and I wish to extend my greetings to all Hindus "A Happy Deepavali". 

I woke up a bit late this morning.  My neighbour, En. Zaratin was early and ready to go waiting for me to move out together.  When we arrived here, En. Nabah has also just arrived, there were already two persons on their way down, one of them is En. Shahrin and another a new comer to me.

There were four of us walking when I started my 1st lap, En. Rahman joined us on my 2nd lap onwards.  Then another couple came during our 3rd lap.  I'm happy to see more people coming here to do their exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Analytics