Friday, November 12, 2010

Healthy Walking Exercise - Nov 12, 2010

1)  Started my healthy walking exercise this morning at 5.49am


2)  Pictures taken during my walk this morning.






3)  People that came here for the morning walk.

Mr. Rayner

En. Shahrin

4)  Completed my 5th lap at 6.25am


Just like yesterday, I was reminded by my youngest son that he needs to reach school early this morning.  In  order not to disappoint him I woke up early and came here early too.  I started off walking with Mr. Rayner on our 1st lap then towards the end of our 1st lap, En. Shahrin came to join us for the 2nd lap.

Unlike yesterday, this morning there were only three of us here, Rayner and myself left after completed our 5 laps while Shahrin continued with his walk.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Analytics