Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Healthy Walking Exercise - Nov 2, 2010

I was awaken this morning at about 4.00am by the alarm clock set by my youngest son. As I could not continue with my sleep anymore, I woke up at about 4.35am then proceeded to the washroom to discharge my stool. I do this every morning so, I do not have any constipation problem at all.

About 10 minutes later, I could hear the rain has started. It continued until the time of my writing i.e. 5.53am which is usually the time I normally will go for my morning walk. Sadly, I'm not able to perform my healthy walking exercise this morning.

Since I started this journal about my healthy walking exercise program in late July, 2010 this is the 3rd morning I encountered rain that stopped me for performing my morning exercise.

Well, I really missed my morning walk. Hopefully, I won't be disappointed tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Analytics